Thursday, February 15, 2007

Become a Flylady

Well, I mentioned this in another one of my blogs but it is worth mentioning here as well. I have decided to become a Flylady again in hopes that it will help me start cleaning my house and getting my life together. I will be periodically be posting about my Flylady experiences here and in my Cleaning and Organizing Blog, since both blogs are a bit similar in nature. My Cleaning and Organizing Blog focuses on the physical aspects of cleaning and this blog focuses on the psychological. Anyway, Flylady is designed to help you get your life together one small baby step at a time. I have joined it once before and cancelled the service because I received too many emails and it was overwhelming to try and keep up with them, because I didn't listen when they said don't try to keep up! So I am gonna try it again and give it my all. Maybe they will help me start to get a good idea of what achievable baby steps actually look like.

<span class=

No comments: