Friday, February 16, 2007

Personal Lows

Well I seem to have hit a new personal low. Oddly enough you may not guess it because I took the time to blow dry my hair nice this morning and wear jeans to work instead of sweats. However I just cannot get out of bed in the mornings! I finally woke up at 10 am when I am supposed to be at work at 9 am (that is the time I decided on for myself). I just do not know what to do. I already see a counselor. I have an appointment to maybe try an anti-depressant. I am doing even worse at my goals than I was a few weeks ago and even then I wasn't doing enough.

I did manage to join FlyLadies.net but I have to still clean the sink this evening after work.

I did do half my time on the treadmill, walking .75 miles.

I showered.

I blew my hair dry.

I took my vitamins (especially the B vitamins) two days in a row.

So all is not lost, I am in just such a funk because I feel like I am always walking around confused about life. What to do with my work life feels really confusing right now, and it is affecting my other parts of my life. I don't make enough money right now, but I like my job. I don't like it enough to do forever, so I need to go back to school for some education. I can't afford it on my current salary.

What do you do when you feel confused and unsure of what the best course of action is? I need your help out there!

Since I am of no use to anyone right now, the least I could do is give you a good link to a resource on overcoming indecisiveness. Here's a good quote from this article:

"Somewhere along the line of development we discover what we really are, and then we make our real decision for which we are responsible. Make that decision primarily for yourself because you can never really live anyone else's life." -- Eleanor Roosevelt "

Digg!

1 comment:

sweetapplerum said...

I feel like you are writing about my life.